Physiotherapy at Waterfall SOS
Life has an effect on our bodies. The way we move and exercise, the nature of our work or even our sleep patterns can all manifest itself in the form of pain and dysfunction. Our role at Waterfall SOS Physiotherapy is to accurately diagnose the cause of your pain and dysfunction, and find the fastest way to alleviate it and prevent recurrence.
While our Physiotherapists work closely with many elite athletes and sports teams, they take the same dynamic approach to benefit all individuals, including the recreational sports person and the non-exercising individual.
Our specialist physiotherapists have many years of experience between them, in treating a vast range of conditions:
- Back, neck and sciatic pain
- Neck related headaches
- Tension Type headaches
- Chronic Pain
- Work related back and neck pain
- All joint and muscular sporting injuries
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Running injuries
- Contact sports injuries
- Post operative orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Sports specific rehabilitation